1. The materials contained on FeveredMutterings.com do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice – so those materials shall not be relied upon as such and FeveredMutterings.com makes no warranties, express or implied, about the content on this site. It also does not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or using the information on this website. To the fullest extent permitted by law, I exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
2. Mike Sowden is the owner of all intellectual property and materials published rights throughout the site. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Similarly, where indicated as such, images and other material created by Mike Sowden and FeveredMutterings.com is also protected and all rights are reserved in association with it.
3. The information displayed on FeveredMutterings.com is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, I, and third parties connected to me, hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with my site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of my site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: (a) loss of revenue or income; (b) loss of business; (c) loss of anticipated savings; (d) loss of data; (e) loss of goodwill.
4. No materials contained on FeveredMutterings.com can be downloaded or used for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Mike Sowden.
7. FeveredMutterings.com will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by virus attack to FeveredMutterings.com or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material, due to your use of my site, or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
8. Where FeveredMutterings.com contains outbound links to other third party websites, these are intended for information only. FeveredMutterings.com has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of them.
FeveredMutteringscom is owned and operated by Mike Sowden. If you have any concerns about material that appears on this site please contact me via my contact page.
Amazon Affiliates Disclosure
FeveredMutterings.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. This means that whenever you buy a product on Amazon from a link on this site, Mike Sowden receives a (tiny) percentage of its price as a commission. This helps pay for the hosting and other fees associated with running FeveredMutterings.com without paid advertising or direct sponsorship.
Mike Sowden is the owner and operator of FeveredMutterings.com (the “Site”), and as an internet-based business owner, I respects and recognize the importance of your privacy rights.
This policy explains how I collect, use, retain and disclose the personal information that you provide to me through the Site or affiliate websites, or through the course of other business dealings with you.
In addition, please note that your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than other countries.
“Personal Information” for the purposes of privacy law is information about an identifiable individual, such as their name, address, telephone number and email address. Personal Information does not include aggregated information that is anonymous, such as the type of browser you are using, or other non-personally identifiable information.
What happens to your information?
When you sign up to any email list or subscribe to a email-supported service via this site, I (and my email provider) collect the personal information you give, such as your name, physical address and email address.
There are other types of non-personally identifiable information that I may collect on the Site.
In addition, I may also collect search queries that are typed into the Site’s search engine and retain them in anonymous form.
How do I collect, use, protect and disclose your Personal Information?
The Site requires your consent to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions in law.
Collection: I typically collect your Personal Information when you subscribe to my newsletters or courses, or submit an inquiry through the “Contact Me” form on my Site. If you are one of my business partners, I may also obtain Personal Information about you from other sources, e.g., from your business partners or other individuals within your company, or third party representatives or government agencies.
Use: On the Site, I may use your Personal Information to send you my newsletters or courses; to conduct or administer contests or other promotions in which you have participated; respond to inquiries that you make through the Site; to receive feedback and make improvements to the Site; and to maintain a database of client information.
In accordance with applicable anti-spam laws, I will only use your Personal Information for marketing purposes with your prior consent. If you subscribed to one of the Site’s newsletters or courses and no longer wish to receive it, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in our emails.
If you have any questions or concerns about your unsubscribe request, you may contact me via my contact page.
Protection: The Site has a number of policies and procedures in place to protect your Personal Information, including physical procedures such as locks; administrative procedures such as contractual obligations by our third parties who may manage your Personal Information; and technological safeguards including the use of passwords, secured servers, subscriptions with website monitoring and security firms, and firewalls.
Only individuals who are involved in the administration of our operations have access to your Personal Information – and they have been provided with the requisite training on my Privacy Policies.
Despite my best efforts, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. In that respect, you hereby acknowledge and accept the potential risk of inadvertent disclosure due to any such disclosure beyond our reasonable control.
In addition, please note some of our service providers may be located in countries where authorized government officials may lawfully be able to access your Personal Information without your knowledge or consent pursuant to the laws of such countries.
Questions or corrections
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact the Site here.